|I hope you are well and staying safe. Many classes will be resuming from September 2020. Things will be slightly different from before, so I have outlined everything you will need to know for a Covid Secure return to class. Each venue will be slightly different but we will follow these guides below:|
1. There are limited numbers for each class, so classes will need to be booked in advance. Please see the section Booking in Advance on how to book your place.
2. Please arrive in good time as there may be a cue to get into the venue.When waiting in the cue please leave 2m between yourself and the person in front.
3. We will be doing Track and Trace so it is important I have up to date contact details for you. If you are new to class you will be required to fill out a registration form.
4. There may be a one way system in place, please follow this system upon your arrival.
5. When entering the venue, there should be hand sanitizing facilities available.
6. Once at the registration/pay desk, you will need to register and pay, please use the correct cash to pay for the class. We encourage you to pay via BACS online before attending the class, using your full name as reference.You may book for the following week’s class when registering.
7. At the registration desk your instructor may take your temperature or ask if you have been feeling unwell, with any symptoms of coronavirus?
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND CLASS.
8. If you require a chair during the class, please speak to your instructor before the class starts so this can be arranged.
9. There will also be hand sanitizing available at the registration desk.
10. Please then find yourself a 2M Square which will be marked on the floor. Place your belongings, shoes, coats and bags at the side of the room closest to your square.
11. Once everyone has arrived and are in their 2M Squares the class will begin, please be mindful of others throughout the class and try to stay in your box, which will be marked on the floor.
12. It is not mandatory to wear a face covering whilst exercising.
13. You are welcome to use the toilets but it is 1 person at a time only.
14. Unfortunately there will be no tea/coffee/water facilities at the class. Please bring your own drink if necessary.
15.At the end of the class please leave in an orderly fashion, being mindful of others entering and exiting the venue.
16. The facilities are cleaned by the venue/instructor before each class.
Booking in Advance
As there is a limited number of places available for each class you are required to book in advance. You may book in advance from Friday 21st August.
To book your place, you can either email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call on 07765617143. Please send/leave a message stating your full name, the class you wish to attend, the venue, the day/date of the class and a contact number. For example: “Sophie Green, Beats, Louth Town Hall, Tuesday 1st September, 07765617143”.
You will be able to book onto the following week’s class when registering at your first class. Please do NOT just turn up as there may not be any space available for you, and risk overcrowding the venue. If you cannot attend the class for whatever reason please let me know as soon as possible, so I can offer your place to someone else. It is really important that the classes are as full as possible up to its limited number, or the class may not be viable to run on such low numbers at this time.
For BACS Details please contact Sophie.
Tuesday 1st September 6:30pm – BEATS £5– Louth Town Hall
Thursday 3rd September 10:30am – ENERGISE £4 – Louth Town Hall (ballroom)
Thursday 3rd September 7:30pm – LINE DANCING £5 – Louth Town Hall
Monday 7th September 10:30am – ENERGISE £4– Louth Town Hall
Monday 7th September 12:15pm – BEGINNERS LINE DANCING £5 – Louth Town Hall
Friday 11th September 1:45pm – ENERGISE £4 – Grainthorpe Village Hall
Monday 14th September 10:00am – ENERGISE £4 – Sutton on Sea Meridale Centre
Monday 14th September 11:30am – LINE DANCING £5 – Sutton on Sea Meridale Centre
Wednesday 16th September 10:45am – ENERGISE £4 – Alford Corn Exchange
Wednesday 16th September 12:00noon – ENERGISE £4 – Alford Corn Exchange
Unfortunately Great Carlton will not be reopening until 2021, please keep an eye on do-dance’s Facebook page and website for any updates regarding classes, and new opportunities. We are currently talking to Louth Riverhead Theatre regarding the Creative Dance Programme restarting as soon as possible in line with government advice. We look forward to welcoming you all back to class.